Debt Management eBook
Welcome to Finance Women’s Debt Management eBook.
Most people have debt. And if they don’t, they should.
That might sound like a reckless statement, but debt is an extremely powerful too, if used well.
In this free, 45 page, full-colour eBook, you’ll find lots of valuable information on managing your debt wisely. We cover a wide range of debt types including credit cards, personal loans, student loans, home loans, investment loans and reverse mortgages.
- Home loan debt
- Personal debt
- Consumer debt (credit cards)
- Investment debt
- Reverse mortgages
- And lots of handy tips for general debt management
Your Top Questions Answered
- How do I pay off my home loan sooner?
- What is an interest offset account, and do I need one?
- Should I make extra payments on my home loan or into super?
- Which loan should I pay off first?
- How do I pay off my personal loan faster?
- Should I pay off my student debt? (HECS – HELP & FEE-HELP debts)
- Am I using my credit card wisely? And how do I manage it better?
- Should I consolidate my credit card debt?
- I’ve got a few credit card debts, where do I start?
- How do I compare credit cards?
- How does investment debt work? And is it a good thing?
- Should I repay my investment debt?
- What can I do in place of repaying investment debt?
- What are interest only loans? And are they a good idea?
- What is negative gearing and how does it work?
- Who should consider a reverse mortgage?
- How does a reverse mortgage work? What are the pros and the cons?
HANDY HINTS AND TIPS
- How to get the best interest rate
- How to maximise your tax deductible interest
- Whether to use your home as security
- What you need to consider when thinking about a new loan
- What to do if you are having trouble paying
- What help is available
About Finance Women
This eBook is brought to you by Finance Women. Finance Women is dedicated to building the financial skills and confidence of women (and men) through financial education, advice and coaching. You can learn more at www.financewomen.com.au.