Risk Insurance eBook
Welcome to Finance Women’s Risk Insurance eBook.
Insurance is like a bet, but it’s an unusual one.
It’s a bet you hope to lose.
In this free, 42 page, full-colour eBook, you’ll find lots of valuable information on the different forms of insurance, how they work, who they are suited to and what to look out for. We cover a Life Insurance, Income Protection, Total and Permanent Disability, Trauma Cover and Business Insurances.
- Life Insurance
- Income Protection
- Total and Permanent Disability Cover
- Trauma Cover
- Business Insurance
- And lots of useful information on what to look out for
Your Top Questions Answered
- How does an insurance premium work?
- What influences the cost of insurance?
- How does an insurer determine whether they will cover you?
- What do I need to tell the insurer?
- How can I make the premiums more affordable?
- How do I make sure I’m covered?
- What else should I do to organise my insurances?
- What is life insurance and how does it work?
- Who gets my insurance benefit?
- What happens to my insurance if I become terminally ill?
- Who needs Life Insurance?
- Should I have insurance inside my super?
- What type of income can I insure?
- How long are benefits paid for?
- How does the waiting period work?
- What limits are there on the benefits?
- What is the difference between agreed value or indemnity contracts?
- Who needs income protection?
- Should I have income protection in my super?
TOTAL AND PERMANENT DISABILITY INSURANCE
- What does total and permanent disability mean?
- What is the difference between own occupation or any occupation policies?
- What do insurers look for when underwriting the policy?
- Who needs TPD cover?
- What is Trauma cover?
- How does Trauma cover work?
- What is trauma cover used for?
- How is trauma cover different from health insurance?
- Who uses trauma cover?
- What is Key person insurance?
- When is key person insurance needed?
- What is business expense insurance?
- How does business expense insurance work?
- What type of businesses use key person insurance and business expenses insurance?
About Finance Women
This eBook is brought to you by Finance Women. Finance Women is dedicated to building the financial skills and confidence of women (and men) through financial education, advice and coaching. You can learn more at www.financewomen.com.au.