Our Advice Services
We have expertise in the following areas:
- Budgeting and cash flow
- Centrelink entitlements
- Making tax effective contributions to superannuation
- Retirement adequacy
- Choice of super fund
- Dealing with a redundancy
- Setting up retirement income streams
- Building investment portfolios (including shares and property)
- Life insurance
- Estate planning
- Debt reduction strategies
- Planning after divorce
- Borrowing to invest
- Saving for education expenses
- Achieving financial independence
- Diversification of investment strategies
- Protecting your financial position in the event of marriage, divorce and re-partnering
- Assisting your stewardship of assets for vulnerable dependents
Our advisers understand that although life is complicated, your finances don’t have to be. We make sure we take the time to understand what is important to you. We give you the information to make informed choices, without overwhelming you with jargon. We understand that your financial security and independence is not just about the numbers on the page, it has to fit with the practicalities of your life and help you feel confident, comfortable and in control.
In Your Best Interests
We are not owned by a product providers, this means that when we give you financial advice, we’re not restricted to a particular product provider. Since we don’t accept commissions and you pay us directly, we don’t need to shoe-horn you into a suite of products. This gives us the freedom to recommend the strategies that are in your best interests.
"As a single woman in my early 30s, I was looking for financial advice about how best to ensure I could purchase a property as well as begin a family. Rhiannon was wonderfully professional and was able to quickly and comprehensively address the issues I came to see her about. I had previously been to another financial advisor who I felt tried to push expensive products and whose advice had limited relevance to my particular situation; Rhiannon, by contrast, was able to really help me map out a plan that suited me and didn't try to push unsuitable products. It was the best money I have ever spent, and I have since recommended her to a number of my friends and colleagues."