Children with special needs

It’s not just about the here and now, I want to give them real security into the future.
  • As a parent of a child with special needs there is extra complexity in setting up your long-term financial security.
  • You need financial advice that takes into account the practicalities of your situation and an adviser who takes the time to understand what is most important to you and your loved ones.
  • Good quality financial advice can give you the structure and flexibility to cope with the expected and help you determine how best to balance your current and future needs.
  • Finance Women helps clients sort through the complexity of Centrelink entitlements, taxation, insurance, investments and trusts giving you and your children long-term financial stability and security.

Typical advice provided:

  • Investment of lump sums to ensure long-term growth and security
  • Life insurance and estate planning arrangements to protect the needs of each of your dependents
  • Centrelink eligibility
  • Budgeting and cashflow to ensure your day-to-day financial security
  • Setting up your finances to provide you with flexibility
  • Working towards financial goals for yourself and your children’s long term security and independence

Office Hours

Mon-Fri 8am – 5pm

Call 1300 048 208

We are here to help.

Send an enquiry

Email Us

Contact Us

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Start typing and press Enter to search