Children with special needs
- As a parent of a child with special needs there is extra complexity in setting up your long-term financial security.
- You need financial advice that takes into account the practicalities of your situation and an adviser who takes the time to understand what is most important to you and your loved ones.
- Good quality financial advice can give you the structure and flexibility to cope with the expected and help you determine how best to balance your current and future needs.
- Finance Women helps clients sort through the complexity of Centrelink entitlements, taxation, insurance, investments and trusts giving you and your children long-term financial stability and security.
Typical advice provided:
- Investment of lump sums to ensure long-term growth and security
- Life insurance and estate planning arrangements to protect the needs of each of your dependents
- Centrelink eligibility
- Budgeting and cashflow to ensure your day-to-day financial security
- Setting up your finances to provide you with flexibility
- Working towards financial goals for yourself and your children’s long term security and independence