LGBTI+ Friendly Financial Advice
- Finance Women provides LGBTI+ friendly financial advice.
- You want to know that your adviser is interested in the subtleties and complexities of your life and that she helps people like you every day.
- You are looking for someone who understands the type of lifestyle you lead and is interested in what financial success means to you.
- You need an adviser who can bring you up to speed on the finance fundamentals, focusing on the stuff you really need to know without the jargon and lectures.
- Financial Women is your financial support and coach, empowering you to secure your finances so you’re ready to make the most of all your opportunities.
Typical advice provided:
- Optimising your cash flow
- Setting financial goals
- Securing your financial position
- Getting out of debt
- Starting to build your wealth through investing
- Creating financial flexibility
- Setting up your retirement savings to take care of themselves
- Navigating the financial complexities of partner and family relationships
"I specifically wanted to work with a woman. We are a same sex couple and I felt she was very understanding and gave us great advice. I felt she made the time to understand us as people and our ends for the future."