- Separation and divorce: whatever your age or life-stage, a relationship breakdown has significant financial consequences on top of the emotional and practical challenges it brings.
- This is a time of financial re-evaluation as your income, expenditure, debt and assets are no longer shared
- It’s natural to feel overwhelmed and have your confidence shaken as you adapt to a different set of financial circumstances.
- You need a trusted source of advice, who can listen to your concerns and provide you with practical options
- Finance Women gives you the time and encouragement to take up the reins and rebuild your financial security and independence.
Typical advice provided:
- Budgeting & cashflow management
- Re-evaluation of life insurance
- Wills and Powers of attorney
- Centrelink entitlements
- Creating your own financial goals
- Debt management
- Investing the proceeds of split super
- How to protect your assets for your children