- Being responsible for your own financial destiny is liberating, if a little scary at times.
- You are looking for someone who understands the type of lifestyle you lead and is interested in what financial success means to you.
- You need an adviser who can help bring you up to speed on the finance fundamentals, focusing on the stuff you really need to know without the jargon and lectures.
- Finance Women is your financial support and coach, empowering you to secure your finances so you’re ready to grasp those great opportunities when come along.
Typical advice provided:
- Optimising your cash flow
- Setting financial goals
- Securing your financial position
- Getting out of debt
- Starting to build your wealth through investing
- Creating financial flexibility
- Setting up your retirement savings to take care of themselves
- Helping you make your mark
"As a single woman in my early 30s, I was looking for financial advice about how best to ensure I could purchase a property as well as begin a family. Rhiannon was wonderfully professional and was able to quickly and comprehensively address the issues I came to see her about. I had previously been to another financial advisor who I felt tried to push expensive products and whose advice had limited relevance to my particular situation; Rhiannon, by contrast, was able to really help me map out a plan that suited me and didn't try to push unsuitable products. It was the best money I have ever spent, and I have since recommended her to a number of my friends and colleagues."